Working at Industrial Workwear and Safety Co
EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR
This is an exciting role which gives you the opportunity to develop skills in an important function in our business. You will be working in a small team in an environment that is fast paced and growing. Our Team is very customer focused and inspired by our culture. We provide the Highest quality products to complement our service.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
* You will be required to organise the orders ready for embroidery
* Run the machines
* Complete and pack orders ready for delivery
* Minimum of 3 years' Experience in operating and using Barudan Embroidery Machine- Essential
* Intermediate Computer skills
* Knowledge of Embroidery program Wilcom essential
* Love to work as a part of a team but also able to work autonomously
* Attention to detail
* High Level of Efficiency
If you believe that you have the skills , passionate about this type of work and would feel fulfilled working within this role, forward your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills and experience suit the advertised positions.