Blundstone B989 Elastic Sided Scuff Cap Safety Boot Wheat
With a heavy industrial pedigree and a lightweight water-resistant nubuck upper, the Blundstone 989 is a great combination of safety and comfort with the added convenience of an elastic side.
Avaliable in UK (AUS) sizes 5-14 (7.5-10.5 half sizes)
- Water-resistant premium leather upper is treated to provide extra water resistance and is particularly suitable for muddy conditions
- The rubber outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C . It has a very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges that may be encountered in an industrial environment
- The ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam poluirethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot
- The rigorous TPU bump cap is designed to provid added protection to the leather around the toe area, preventing abrasions and scuffing
- Where there is a risk that a person may come i contact with a live electrical circuit, elecrical shock hazard footwear will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18. Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material avaliable. providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punchtures, cuts, and rolling side compression