PUMA RELAY BLACK (643837)
The NEW Puma Relay Black 643837 is a safety runner featuring IMPULSE.FOAM anti-fatigue technology for increased cushioning, stability and comfort.
This style has a fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection and is Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) rated.
This product is also vegan rated which means it does not contain animal materials, nor have any animal by-products or components that were tested on animals.
SKU: PUMA RELAY BLACK (643837) / Category:
- Non-metallic and airport friendly.
- Fibreglass toe cap with 200j impact protection providing greater toe space.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) footwear is used in manufacturing processes or work environments to prevent the build up of electrostatic charge. ESD shoes have much greater static discharge properties than anti-static rated shoes.
- IMPULSE.FOAM Anti-Fatigue cushioning Technology providing up to 55% energy return and offering optimal cushioning, stability and comfort.
- 300°c heat resistant sole, slip resistant rubber according to SRC, oil resistant and non-marking.
- BreathActive functional lining for maximum moisture control and comfort.
- Nylon upper with Fuse.tec elements.
- PUMA Evercushion BA insole
- Comes with Quickfit laces and a spare pair of standard laces for the wearer to choose from.